Loss Prevention Unit
Leighton O'Brien is a leading software (Wetstock Live™) and field technologies (tank and line integrity testing, tank cleaning and fuel restoration, and groundwater monitoring) company operating in 24 countries through 60 Licensed Service Partners.
Leighton O’Brien technologies not only reduce the environmental risk of leaks from underground fuel tanks but minimise fuel losses, enhance fuel quality, optimise maintenance outcomes and increase profit margins. We provide software and services on 30,000 sites globally, enabling customers to achieve the tightest storage systems, lowest fuel losses and most accurate wetstock management Customers benefit from optimal pump speed, more precise re-strapping of gauges, the highest compliance and cleanest fuel.
Leighton O’Brien is operating in 24countries, and employ 90 staff globally and has grown to become the world’s largest independent global wetstock company, no. 1 tank cleaning company and the largest tank and line testing company outside the USA.
Customers include global industry leaders such as ExxonMobil, Chevron, Caltex, BP, Woolworths, 7-Eleven, Sheetz, Reliance and Murphy Oil.
Service Line – LOSS PREVENTION UNIT (NEW)
- PRECISION INTEGRITY TESTING IN PETROLEUM FUEL SYSTEMS AND LINES
- TANK CLEANING AND FUEL RESTORATION OF PETROLEUM FUEL TANKS
- WETSTOCK MANAGEMENT
Pre-bury / Post-Buryinstallation testing services
During installation testing Leighton O’Brien technicians conduct precision tank and line integrity testing before concrete is poured. Any nuisance weeps and ingress sources are identified, repaired and eliminated before the site opens.
Our 2-stage pre-bury post-bury testing process guarantees a perfectly tight UST, meaning zero water ingress, zero leakage, zero vapour loss from tank and line system breaches of any kind, and eliminates vapour emissions.
Key features & benefits
- Certified as the fastest test: 3 mins for dry lines, 17.5 mins for wet lines
- No construction delays so your sites are opened on time
- 100% of sites that pass our test remain leak free
TANK CLEANING AND FUEL RESTORATION OF PETROLEUM FUEL TANKS
Modern fuel formulations can have a devastating impact on the health of tank systems and product quality. Leighton O’Brien provides the most comprehensive solution for removing contamination and free water as well as a patented process for restoring fuel quality and remediating phase separation.
Key features & benefits
- Entire tank cleaning system, with 100% of tank floor swept and touched
- Final product spec of 2 micron
- Fast process flow of up to 150+ litres per minute
- Patented design for gasoline
- Resolves Phase Separation
- Resolves Bacterial Contamination
- Removes 100% of suspended water
- Removes 100% of free water
- Regenerates degraded diesel
WETSTOCK LIVE :
Wetstock Live is the industry’s smartest wetstock intelligence for continuous leak detection, optimized maintenance spend and more efficient retail operations.Leighton O’Brien has over 22 years of experience providing software solutions.Our Wetstock team performs over 56,000 analyses per month for clients including Chevron, Caltex, BP and Engen.
Wetstock Live provides proactive management of operational and maintenance issues at site and network visibility into factors driving accounting fuel losses or gains. It’s the world’s most comprehensive SaaS for wetstock management, featuring ‘smart’ alarms that enable fuel retailers to make informed decisions based on return on investment with greater intelligence about their network.
Wetstock Live features real-time, accurate and actionable network level wetstock information for all brands of equipment. It unifies all elements of wetstock including ATG accuracy and functionality, pump flow rates and pump accuracy, delivery validation, wetstock replenishment and water ingress onto one software platform.
By bringing real-time visibility and our IP alarm capabilities to your wetstock operations, you can optimise your budget spend through greater insights to the most critical issues that have the biggest impact on your bottom line.
Solving fuel retailers’ key issues
- Product quality and contamination: Detectable withWetstock Live’s water ingress analysis, sticky and stuck probe and pump flow rate trend monitoring
- Leaks and equipment maintenance: Detectable with our certified SIR and ATG compliance monitoring solution and sudden loss alarm
- Fuel losses and shortages: Detectable with meter drift and sudden loss alarms and delivery verification
Adani Energy Limited
Central UP Gas Limited
Gas Authority of India Limited
Great Eastern Energy Corporation Limited
Engineers India Limited
Indraprastha Gas Limited
Numaligarh Refinery Limited
Reliance Industries Limited
Dover Fuelling Systems
Franklin Fueling Systems
Leighton O Brien
Walter Tosto S.p.A.